Monday, November 10, 2008

Untitled

One fine morning, I created this blog. I previously held one for 3 years and for some reason decided to quit blogging. After being passive for a few months and having experienced considerable changes in my life, I'm back!

At first, I thought of using my old blog which I now keep private but I decided not to because when I read my previous posts, I laughed. Though it's been a short span of time since I last wrote, I honestly seemed to have grown up far more than I did in the last two years.

For a start, I recognized character differences. I wished I had been wiser in the past when I was totally self-centered and tried to make others follow suit. Slowly, I began to understand others better while still keeping my goals in perspective.

I must say that school's been a real test for me for the past few months. I never thought it was possible to survive given the back-to-back deadlines. Ironically, I'm walking towards the end of the tunnel and I see light. Presentations. Systems. Reports. Almost everything is over except the exams. I wish for the holidays to come faster. I miss the days when I spent entire hours exploring places, food, technology and mingling with people.

Write again soon.

No comments: