Saturday, December 20, 2008

Untitled

Another half-awake, half-asleep night.
I wonder what's gone wrong with me.
Unable to sleep normally.
Holidays are getting exceedingly boring.
Envisioned plenty of fun stuff to do when I was having one hell of a time with exams and projects. But now, I just sit and watch the time pass by.
And yours truly wonder how his fellow schoolmates have packed schedules during the holidays.
A voice within says: everyone seems busy except you (yes, you).
To make matters worse, module plans for the upcoming semester are in a constant state of flux.
I'll be on local partial exchange program to SMU in less than 20 days and I have a lot of what-ifs in my mind. I'm not yet prepared to attend classes in both universities concurrently.
what should I do today?

No comments: