Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Untitled

Operating Systems interests yet scares.
Even with more than 2 weeks of time, I'm not prepared.
My mind wanders off to post exams whenever I try to revise.
I think of what to do on the day I stop writing and the examiner collects my script.
I think of what to do on the next day, the day after the next day and so on.
I want to sing.
I want to eat roti prata.
I want to catch up with friends.
Enjoy the simple pleasures.
But now, my life's in a mess with a bunch of random thoughts.
Seriously I need to get organized.

---------------------------------

When I attended the Final Year Project presentation of one student a week ago, I remembered those Chinese inter-university debates on TV. Q&A happened on-the-fly and it was intense. One year from now, I would be doing the same. But I'm unsure of myself. Even for day-to-day decisions, I'm not confident, let alone presenting to a group.

1 comment:

Huong Giang said...

After this exam period, will be a long vacation ;)

Wish you all the best for your exam!