Thursday, December 10, 2009

Untitled

I realized even after the examinations, days still flew by.
many of my peers took upgrading and certification courses.
i choose not to do the same.
Just to offload my heavily stressed pea brain.
I was back in work, working on my badly managed honors year project.
I still hate what happened.
dialogue sessions, feedback? lip service.
so like Shakira says, "so don't bother~"
perhaps more foresight but not so much as to have oversight.

I need to learn statistics, experiment design and conduct pretest and pilot test all in one month.
To my horror, the help I envisioned would not be available as most of the people would be overseas for a conference until the 20th.
I was referred to a PhD student. I contacted him and he told me he was going back to China.
And come 20th, it dawned on me that it's 5 days to xmas.
It feels like one of those many times that I want to throw in the towel or raise a white flag.

I want to "biang biang" people.

No comments: