Sunday, October 3, 2010

Untitled


6 weeks into work and it's the start of 7th week tomorrow.
Feeling? challenged absolutely.
I wouldn't think myself a fresh graduate, shirking responsibility.
I enjoy being ambitious, absorbing and learning all the time.
Programming, finance, people skills, etc.
I'm adapting to the pace and environment.
Knee deep in code.
Weekdays pass in a blink.
Weekends too.

I like Friday evenings.
I make it a point to dine and catch up with friends.
Friday is a "how're you doing?" day.
If we haven't yet met, please let me know :)

Tentative projections/plans:

- Start a long term investment
- achieve CFA level 1 by next year June
- Get a ebook reader (damn, why doesn't Amazon ship Kindles/ Kindle content to Singapore?)
- Ceteris Paribus, stay frugal !

Wikipedia Affiliate Button

No comments: